Sunday 2 June 2013

Lets Do This WHOLE Thing Again. Nahh, Im Just Gonna Do Gia And Austin Again Cuz They R Right At The Back Of My Blog
This Is Gia's New Song She Videoed Herself (Shes Very Professional xD) And She Got Alot Of Friends To Help Out


Name: Gia Amber Hills
Age: 16
Birthday: 9th June
Other Info: Gia Has Alot Of Secrets That She'd Hate U To Know. But I Will Tell U One, She Loves Music And Has Her Own Utube Channel That Is Anonymous! NOBODY Knows It's Her BUT She Has Tons Of Subscribers And Likes And Comments And Views And Dislikes etc.
Looks: 
 Wears:


Hair: (Most Of The Time)
Room: 




Name: Austin Max Hills
Age: 17
Other Info: Austin Has Alot Of Secrets That Involve Gia Too, But I'd Rather Not Type Them. I'll Tell U 1. He LOVES Taylor Swift And Dreams Of Them Getting Married xD.
Looks:


Wears:
I Know Its Hard, But Try To Imagine Austin In This

Room:

No comments:

Post a Comment